Translate in your language

24 May 2012

JEWEL LIPSTICK by ORIFLAME - IMPRESSIONS

JEWEL LIPSTICK


       Hello, Friends and cosmetics freaks ;)!

      I wanna write my impressions about this product - JEWEL LIPSTICK by ORIFLAME (I wrote about in my article early this month), which I have already ordered and now is in my hands!

      The texture is amazing - very light, creamy, soft; easy to apply; the color stays compact - no color spots on your lips; the aroma is very nice!

       Your lips looks as velvet - with volume and charm!

        The product is PERFECT - INSIDE AND OUTSIDE!


       ...I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!!!...



Copyright © Natalié Beauté http://cosmetic-notes-advices-discussions.blogspot.com/ 2012. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approvement from the moderator. Please, share only your personal opinion and questions, strictly related with the topic in the current post. Any other comments in form of advertisement, will be considered as spam and won't be published. Thanks!